Bridging the gap between technology innovation and business value
WHAT WE DO
EMI Advisors LLC is a technology and innovation consulting firm that provides advisory services across the health, human services and information technology sectors. Our team specializes in assisting our public and private clients in bridging the gap between health and human services policies, technology innovation and business requirements.
HOW WE STAND OUT
Providing custom, crafted solutions for complex interoperability problems
Our experts possess a deep understanding of the health information technology (health IT), health information exchange (HIE), and interoperability landscape. We act as integrators, translators, and guides to help our clients readily solve their most complex health IT challenges. We know the nuts and bolts around federal policy drivers, such as the Health Information Technology Act of 2009 and the 21st Century Cures Act of 2016, and the data standards needed to enable interoperable data exchange, such as the Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)® specification and the HL7 Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA).
Our team works side by side with our clients across the federal, state and commercial sector to implement business solutions that address their most important health data interoperability needs. EMI has expertise that spans across the healthcare continuum. We love what we do and who we do it for. We are passionate about optimizing the way care is delivered and how health information is used.
EMI is an SBA 8(a) certified Economically & Socially Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business.
NEWS AND UPDATES
EMI information, announcements and more
- EMI Advisors LLC partners with Integrating the Health Enterprise on ONC/IHE USA Cooperative Agreement
- EMI Advisors LLC Partners With Cognitive Medical Systems In Securing a Prime Contract
- Why Data Standards Matter for SDOH integration in Clinical Care: A Trajectory of the Gravity Project
- EMI Advisors, LLC announces the launch of the Gravity Project: A National Collaborative to Advance Interoperable Social Risk and Protective Factors Documentation
- EMI awarded National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center’s CIO-SP3 IDIQ Contract